Returns an XML Document with the following structure:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<message><![CDATA[ OK ]]></message>
<creationmessage>The user account was successfully created!</creationmessage>
- <message> contains OK or Error description
- <creationresult> if the command's result is OK this tag contains:
- 0 (zero) user created correctly
- 1 (one) user not created. User already exits.
- 2 (two) user not created. Email address already exits.
- 3 (three) user not created. Error in email address.
- 4 (four) user not created. Security question error.
- 5 (five) user not created. Security answer error.
- 6 (six) user not created. Password error: it must be at least 7 (seven) character long.
- 7 (seven) user not created. Unknown error.
- <creationmessage> command's execution description